Study with UTS College at Premier University Chittagong
Our exclusive prestige transnational education pathway is the first in Chattogram. UTS College partnership with Premier University provides a pathway to University of Technology Sydney degrees from Bangladesh.
UTS College at Premier University students will study their first year in Chattogram and move to second year at the University of Technology Sydney Australia.
3 reasons to start your business studies here in Chattogram:
- Guaranteed path to Australia’s no. 1 ranked young university – UTS
- Study close to home on campus at Premier University in Chattogram, then complete your degree in Sydney, Australia
- Benefit from small classes, ongoing support and a quality curriculum produced by UTS academics
3 reasons to complete your studies at the UTS business school in Sydney:
- World leading business school: Accredited among the world’s top business schools – AACSB since 2007
- Practical experience: Benefit from internships, industry-focused capstone subjects and professional work placements while you study.
- Central business location: Learn where business happens – the UTS campus is right in the heart of Australia’s start-up capital and creative and technology precinct.
5th March 2023
|Diploma in Business|
(1st year in Bangladesh)
|৳ 6,40,000 BDT|
Your pathway to UTS Australia
The pathway you take to UTS will depend on your current academic and English qualifications and how long you want to study in Bangladesh before coming to Australia.
You will receive 48 credit points towards these majors:
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Advertising and Marketing
Or receive 48 credit points towards these UTS Bachelor of Management majors:
- Digital Creative Enterprise
- Sport Business
Or receive 48 credit points towards these UTS Bachelor of Economics majors.
Or Complete your core (66 credits) in Economics and choose an option of additional majors:
- Business Law
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Advertising and Marketing Communications
- Business Advisers
- Business Analyst
- Business Consultants
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Planner
- Human Resource Managers
- Projects Managers
- Marketing Specialist
- Economics Analysis and Modelling
- Economic Forecasting
- Designing Economic Policies
Jubayer Mahumd Nasif
Who is UTS College
UTS College is the premium pathway provider to the University of Technology Sydney (UTS), Australia’s number one Young University.
Our programs transform the lives of more than 5,000 students from 75 different countries every year. With our help, they develop skills, confidence and credentials to prepare them for university.
Ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide
UTS is in the top 150 universities worldwide and ranked no 1 young university in Australia.
Located in Australia’s innovation hub
Study in Sydney’s largest entrepreneurial and technology precinct and attend workshops hosted by tech leaders and successful entrepreneurs at the new $50 million Tech Central precinct.
Benefit from practice-based learning from day one of your studies, including work placements, internships, real-life simulations, and much more.
Connections that count
UTS have over 1000 industry partners, giving you the opportunity to tap into these connections while you study. Surround yourself with companies like Atlassian, Microsoft, Siemens and more.
Our industry partners help us shape our course content so everything you study reflects the real world of work. In fact, UTS is rated the #1 industry-focused university in Sydney*.
Learn using next generation tools and in innovative spaces that are shaping the future. From our Science Super Lab, the 3D Data Arena, a Manufacturing ProtoSpace and more.
Fund your future with a scholarship
UTS offers one of Australia’s most generous scholarship programs with over $12 million awarded each year, from full tuition to home country sponsored financial aid.
Innovative and evolving courses
From our one-of-a-kind Master of Artificial Intelligence to the Bachelor of Sustainability, we’re constantly adding and adapting our courses to meet the needs of the future.
There are a range of scholarships available to students who complete the 1st year at the Premier University Campus.